The latest version of the VideoKit SDK for Android is 1.1.0.
- New: Editor SDK with handy utilities to implement a video editing interface. It lets you build a single video from multiple individual clips (coming from the recorder module, for example), rearrange them, trim them and extract thumbnails.
Record.durationproperty includes the recorded video duration
Record.clipsproperty includes all the clips that the record was made of
Clip.uri: when the writeClips option is enabled, each one of the recorder clips will be written individually to a separate uri found in
Clip.uri. This makes it possible to use each clip as a file and pass them, for example, to the editor for rearrangement / editing.
Recorder.videoOptionsto configure audio/video encoding parameters like the resolution.
Record.galleryUriis not null if saveToGallery is true and video was imported from gallery
- Fix: fix video transcoding issues in recorder for gallery imports
PagerFragment.overlaywill return the root overlay view
- Fix: fixed potential memory leaks with built-in fragments
- Fix: fixed bug with permission requests moving recorder to wrong state
- Fix: fixed crash when using